Website Domus Recruitment
An excellent care provider is seeking a Registered Manager for their services in Harrogate for young adults with low level Mental Health needs and some Learning Disabilities. The residents are fairly independent and they need a new Registered Manager to inspire staff and who really wants to make a difference.
This provider is a national company with a great reputation for specialist Residential Care for adults and children with complex needs, mental health, autism and brain injury.
This is an exciting opportunity within a thriving company as they offer real opportunities for progression and encourage their Managers to bring in new ideas and challenge the norm.
Dual Registered role – 2 small homes
*£2000 Welcome Bonus!*
Home Manager Responsibilities
- To be responsible and participate in the day-to-day implementation of individual support plans and activities within a challenging environment
- To be responsible for the implementation, monitoring and reviews of the practices and systems in the home, to ensure that they meet and exceed the requirements of the service.
- To maintain effective communication and liaison with staff, service users, families and other whilst respecting appropriate confidentiality
- To promote positive and personalised outcomes of Service Users
- To maintain accurate notes and records as and when required
- To deliver a high level of quality support to Service Users
- To work as part of a team to provide high quality care
- To recruit, manage, retain and train staff both individually and as team members
- The successful candidate for the role will have
- Previous experience of working with people who have Learning Disability/Mental Health and/or Physical Disabilities, and at least 3-5 years senior/managerial experience in the sector years in a managerial role
- Relevant professional qualification (Level 5) / accredited vocational qualification
- Experience of managing budgets and budget control
- An understanding of and commitment to providing Equal Opportunities
- Knowledge and first-hand experience of current Health & social Care legislation, including the Mental Health Act.
- Demonstrable evidence of supporting people in a person centred way.
- A high level of literacy, numeracy and administrative skills together with well-developed communication skills both verbal and written as well the ability to communicate effectively across multi-disciplinary teams, both internally and externally
- Have sound knowledge and understanding of the CQC Compliance standards and the desire and commitment to achieve high standards of safeguarding
- £2000 Welcome Bonus
- Blue Light Card
- Up to 28 Days Holiday
- Full induction programme to Care Certificate Standards
- Dedicated learning & development programmes
- We provide free training to achieve qualification in Social Care
- Access to a wide range of free online courses for all staff on a variety of topics for self-development of your career
- Free DBS Check
- Stakeholder Pension
- Free Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual Employee Awards Evening
- Employee Recognition Schemes
- Career progression within the company
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Jade at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.