Website Domus Recruitment
I am working on behalf of a highly reputable, domiciliary care franchise, who are looking for a Registered Manager for their growing office based in Coventry, Warwickshire.
- Deliver bespoke homecare nationally
- Franchise setup
- Minimum of 1-hour care calls
- Offer personal care and assist with medication to mainly the elderly
- Value their employees, offering ongoing training and opportunities for career progression
- Managing the day to day running of the branch – currently servicing 10 clients and looking to grow
- Innovative ideas to continue growing the branch
- Motivate and support staff to maintain, implement and achieve ongoing growth
- Ensure the service is compliant with the CQC and push for “Outstanding”
- Ensure clients are having the best experience possible
- Previous care experience is essential, preferably at management level
- Good knowledge of CQC regulations
- People management skills
- Knowledge of Coventry area – desirable
- Level 5 in Leadership and Management or working towards
- Excellent personal skills
- Passionate about delivering high-quality care
You MUST have worked within a care setting at management level.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Joel Stott at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Key words: Registered Manager, Domiciliary Care, Coventry, Warwickshire