Website Domus Recruitment
I am working on behalf of a highly reputable, “Outstanding” rated domiciliary care company near Plymouth, who are looking for a Registered Manager to maintain the efficiency and standards of their service and assist with growth.
- Deliver bespoke homecare across Devon
- Rated “Outstanding” with CQC
- Provide 900 hours of care per week
- Provide private care to the elderly
- They provide mainly domiciliary care & some live-in care
- Offer a 4-day working week
- Focus on the quality, compliance and carrying out audits
- Develop the business and grow the hours through marketing and networking
- Ensure the efficiency and levels of care are at the highest standard
- Be a brand ambassador for the company
- Line manage the office staff
- Management experience within a care setting is essential
- Proven track record of growth & line management of staff
- Excellent people management/communication skills
- Exceptional knowledge of CQC standards and carrying out audits
- Knowledge of Devon area – desirable
- Passionate about delivering high-quality care
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Niall Adams at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!