Website Domus Recruitment
A national care provider is seeking a Registered Manager for their day service in Sheffield. They provide specialist day services at three locations for people with learning disabilities, complex health needs, Profound Multiple Learning Disability and Autism. They also provide outreach support led by their trained staff team. They provide a good mix of community integration and in-service activities that are designed to support the individual to reach their potential.
This provider is a national company with a great reputation for specialist Residential Care, Supported Living Services, Domiciliary Care and Day Opportunities for young people.
Current operational hours of the service is 7am – 7pm so there’s no nights to cover and limited weekends too
Responsibilities of Registered Manager:
- The key objective is supporting people to reach their full potential and maximise the opportunities and activities they can choose to participate in.
- This Manager should be motivated to manage the staff teams, be able to demonstrate sound leadership and management skills and be able to effectively manage change for the progression of the services and quality of care
- To support the successful applicant, their team will include a Team Coordinator and a Senior Support Worker
Key skills and Competencies:
- An understanding and passion of how to provide services to the adults we support.
- Highly developed sense of ownership with a “can do” attitude.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, organisational, report writing and time management skills.
- Solid understanding of CQC regulation, and its drivers in providing safe, effective & well led services.
- Experience and/or understanding in identifying, developing, and maintaining effective relationships with people we support, their families, commissioners, and other stakeholders.
- Understanding and commitment to safeguarding.
- Must have insight of good practice of Learning Disabilities and Mental Health
- Full UK driving license is essential
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (Free counselling services and wellbeing support, plus, discounts and money saving opportunities across a wide range a famous High Street and Web based brands and names)
- Professional Development
- Support for managers to undertake Level 5 qualifications in Health & Social Care (fully funded) if you don’t already hold this qualification.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Jade at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.