Website Domus Recruitment
Looking for a Registered Branch Manager to manage a new start up business.
The company are a franchise within the domiciliary care sector and are one of the fastest growing in the UK, with 25 branches already.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Branch Manager:
- To manage the Carers
- To market and advertise the business in the private sector
- Work with the local authorities and CCGs
- Focus on compliance and quality within the service
- Identify areas to grow the branch
- Proactive approach with recruitment and retention
Registered Branch Manager Requirements:
- Already has or working towards NVQ Level 5
- Previous experience as a Registered Manager in domiciliary care would be beneficial
- Experience of managing in any care setting
- Commercial awareness
- Attention to detail
- Rapidly growing company
- Huge amounts of support from Head Office
- This will be the 26th branch, so already have been successful
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Niall Adams at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!