Website Domus Recruitment
We have a new opening for an experienced Registered Home Manager to oversee Adult Residential Services. Within these services, we support individuals requiring various levels of support around both learning difficulties, mental health and other diagnosis. We are providing individuals with practical and emotional support, enabling them to have fulfilled lives, gain further independence and achieve positive outcomes. You will need to have proven experience of working in a similar environment and position.
This specialist provider prides themselves on delivering high quality, individualised care and support within a person-centred approach.
Responsibilities of Registered Manager
- To be responsible and participate in the day-to-day implementation of individual support plans and activities within a challenging environment
- To be responsible for the implementation, monitoring and reviews of the practices and systems in the home, to ensure that they meet and exceed the requirements of the service.
- To maintain effective communication and liaison with staff, service users, families and other whilst respecting appropriate confidentiality
- To promote positive and personalised outcomes of Service Users
- To maintain accurate notes and records as and when required
- To deliver a high level of quality support to Service Users
- To work as part of a team to provide high quality care
- To recruit, manage, retain and train staff both individually and as team members
- Previous experience of working with people who have Learning Disability/Mental Health and/or Physical Disabilities
- Relevant professional qualification (Level 5) / accredited vocational qualification
- An understanding of and commitment to providing Equal Opportunities
- Knowledge and first-hand experience of current Health & social Care legislation, including the Mental Health Act.
- Demonstrable evidence of supporting people in a person centred way.
- Literacy, numeracy and administrative skills together with well-developed communication skills both verbal and written as well the ability to communicate effectively across multi-disciplinary teams, both internally and externally
- Have sound knowledge and understanding of the CQC Compliance standards and the desire and commitment to achieve high standards of safeguarding
*£2000 Welcome Bonus
*£1000 Recommend A Friend Bonus
*Blue Light Card
- Up to 28 Days Holiday
- Full induction programme to Care Certificate Standards
- Dedicated learning & development programmes
- We provide free training to achieve qualification in Social Care
- Access to a wide range of free online courses for all staff on a variety of topics for self-development of your career
- Free DBS Check
- Stakeholder Pension
- Free Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual Employee Awards Evening
- Employee Recognition Schemes
- Career progression within the company
- CareTech Foundation – Opportunity to apply for family and friend’s grants
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Ryan by calling Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.