Website Domus Recruitment
I am working on behalf of a highly reputable and highly rated domiciliary care company covering North Hampshire & West Berkshire, they are looking for a Registered Manager to maintain the efficiency and standards of their service and provide high-quality, person-centred care.
- Deliver bespoke homecare across Hampshire
- Rated “Good” with CQC
- Provide around 2000 hours of domiciliary care per week
- Have a number of live-in care packages
- Large business that have offices all over the UK
- Managing large office team
- Focus on the quality, compliance and carrying out audits
- Develop the business and grow the hours through marketing and networking
- Ensure the efficiency and levels of care are at the highest standard
- Be a brand ambassador for the company
- Management experience within a care setting is essential
- Proven track record of growth & line management of staff
- Excellent people management/communication skills
- Exceptional knowledge of CQC standards and carrying out audits
- Knowledge of Hampshire area – desirable
- Passionate about delivering high-quality care
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Niall Adams at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!