Website Domus Recruitment
A specialist care provider is seeking a Registered Manager to manage their Residential service in West Yorkshire. It is a residential service which provides support for people with learning disabilities and Challenging Behaviours.
Responsibilities of Registered Manager:
- Reg man responsible to service and staff
- D2D overseeing of the home
- Meetings with social workers
- Speaking to stakeholders about service users
- Supervision of appraisals
- Tackling staff issues, management, disciplinary,
- Weekly monitoring audits
- Keeping on top of audit ensuring with CQC compliance
- Must have had 5 years experience managing l/d
- NVQ Level 5
- Discretionary Bonus based on performance
- Others to be discussed at later date
If you are interested in the above position please apply or for more information contact Ryan at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.