Website Domus Recruitment
My client is currently on the look our for a Registered Manager for their branch in Suffolk.
This is a very exciting to join the company as there is going to be further development in the future and room for progression. They have successfully started two new services in Norfolk and Suffolk currently looking for some to stabilise and further develop the business.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager:
- Oversee the day-to-day management of the services
- Managing staff so they can perform safely and to the best of their ability
- Managing budgets and contracts from local authority
- Working with other senior management to make strategic decisions about the future of the service
- Work in line with standards set by CQC and Local authorities
- Lead the service to deliver safe and person-centred care
Registered Manager Requirements:
- Experience working with CQC
- Hardworking, ambitious, and caring attitude
- Achieved level 3 NVQ minimum
- Track record of providing excellent care whatever level
- Strong people person who can lead a team
- Above market salary paying up to £40,000 DOE
- Hybrid role split between working from Home and office
- Opportunity to progress to Area Manager
- Fully digital services
- Open bonus scheme set out from KPI
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact James on 01706 827828 at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.