Website Domus Recruitment
Actively looking for a registered manager within a medium sized residential home. The role will entail conducting the day to day running of the home and maintaining high standards across the home. My client is looking for a strong manager with previous care home management experience and leadership skills to join their family run organisation.
Key Responsibilities of a Home Manager:
- Day to day running of the home.
- Maintaining high standards across the home.
- Understanding of CQC and company framework to continuously make improvements to better the home.
- Management of staff team, responsible for recruitment and retaining of staff and conducting supervisions.
- Understanding of budgeting.
Home Manager Requirements:
- Previous Care home management experience.
- Demonstrable excellent experience managing in a care setting for vulnerable people.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in care home, governance and compliance.
- NVQ Level 5 or equivalent.
- Previous strong leadership experience.
- Salary paying up to £55K.
- 42 hours per week.
- Fully funded training and career development.
- Blue Light discount package.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company pension scheme
- Staff appreciation incentives.
- Refer a friend Bonus
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Libby Pickles at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.