Website Domus Recruitment
We are seeking a professionally qualified Registered Manager to take responsibility for the delivery of a supported living service in the Sheffield.
Our client is one of the UK’s largest supported living specialists, and are proud to help people to live more fulfilling, independent lives. This will look fantastic on your resume as they are an extremely well known and well respected company.
- The post holder will need to promote an enabling environment, ensuring high standards of professional practice, whilst achieving compliance with external regulatory standards.
- You will provide specific management, support, advice and motivation to staff teams to ensure that the people who use are services are supported to be as independent as possible and achieve their goals.
- In this role you will be required to be highly flexible and participate in a on-call rotational system providing management support to staff and person-centred approaches to the people who use our services
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- Ideally a minimum of four years’ experience preferably within the relevant field and a minimum of three years’ management experience.
- You will possess good time management skills and be IT literate.
- You will be committed to reporting on Service User outcomes and organisational KPI reporting.
- A relevant professional Qualification at Level 5 in Care or Management e.g. NVQ/SVQ, QCF Award Certificate or Diploma (also known as BTEC Professional Award, Certificate, Diploma).
- Pension 4% matched
- 25+BH – Annual Leave
- Life Insurance
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Ryan at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.