Website Domus Recruitment
We are currently seeking a Domiciliary Registered Manager to lead and manage our team of caregivers in The Wirral. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the provision of high-quality care services that meet the needs of our clients while adhering to regulatory requirements.
Key Responsibilities of a (job title):
- Manage and supervise a team of caregivers to ensure the provision of high-quality care services
- Ensure that care plans are in place and regularly reviewed to meet the changing needs of clients
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients, their families, and other stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and company policies and procedures
- Participate in the recruitment and selection of caregivers as needed
- Provide leadership and guidance to the team to maintain high levels of motivation and engagement
- Monitor and manage the financial performance of the branch
Registered Manager Requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferably within the domiciliary care sector
- Excellent leadership and management skills, with the ability to motivate and engage a team
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements and quality standards within the care sector
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of care planning and risk assessment processes
- No need for understanding of finances and budgeting
- Competitive salary up to £38,000
- Independent personable care service
- Free Parking
- Bonus Scheme for senior staff
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Jams Paton at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.