Website Domus Recruitment
Our client is a reputable healthcare provider with a ‘Good’ rating from the Care Quality Commission (CQC). They are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced Domiciliary Registered Manager to join their team in Manchester.
As the Domiciliary Registered Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of a service offering 600 hours of care per week. You will oversee a team of care staff and ensure that the service is delivered in accordance with CQC regulations, company policies, and industry best practices. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the recruitment, training, and performance of care staff
- Ensuring that care plans are regularly reviewed and updated
- Maintaining accurate records and ensuring that all documentation is up to date
- Liaising with clients, their families, and other healthcare professionals to ensure that the service is meeting their needs
- Managing budgets and ensuring that the service is financially viable
- A relevant healthcare qualification
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Knowledge of CQC regulations and best practices in domiciliary care
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A valid driving license and access to a car
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work for a reputable healthcare provider with a ‘Good’ rating from the CQC
- Supportive and inclusive working environment
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Jams Paton at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.