Website Domus Recruitment
Looking for a Registered Manager to join an established homecare franchise for their office in Pangbourne, Berkshire. They currently have 20 clients, mainly privately funded.
An extremely reputable company with branches across the country and excellent support network for their Registered Managers.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager:
- To continue building a team of carers and grow the business
- To specialise in working with privately funded clients
- Focus on compliance and quality within the service
- Identify areas to grow the branch
- Proactive approach with recruitment and retention
Registered Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of NVQ Level 3, NVQ Level 5 would be preferable
- Previous experience as a Registered Manager in domiciliary care would be beneficial
- Would consider Deputies or Coordinators stepping up
- Would consider candidates with experience in different care settings
- Excellent communication skills
- Well known and reputable organisation that is growing
- Chance to build something from its early stages
- Support from Head Office
- Progression opportunities
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Niall Adams at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.