Website Domus Recruitment
An exceptional new opportunity has arisen with a specialist care provider and National Charity that focus on Residential care for adults with Profound and Multiple Learning Disabilities and Complex Health Needs. This is a great opportunity and offers the chance to work in a lovely environment and make a genuine difference to the people they support.
They pride themselves in delivering high standards of care using a person-centred approach and this is a very exciting time to join the group!
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager:
- Lead and direct the teams in person centered planning and support, ensuring that tailored support plans are completed, reviewed, and continuously developed to meet individual needs, wishes and outcomes.
- Ensure teams actively support and promote the health and well-being of people we support and that current issues or changes in health, behavioral, emotional, psychological, or mental health needs are reported to the relevant professionals and support sought if necessary.
- Lead and direct teams to facilitate and empower independence of people we support.
- Take an active role in the development and growth of the Organisation, supporting the business development objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in line with the Organisational strategic aims and objectives.
- Maintaining a good local market knowledge to ensure that opportunities for the people supported are maximised and that the Organisation is aware of external changes that will affect the service(s) market position.
- Be responsible for quality management and auditing of service delivery, maintaining accurate internal and external quality assurance records and completing any required improvement actions.
Key requirements a Registered must have:
- Experience of working in an Autism, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health sector environment as a Service Manager, Home Care Manager, Registered Care Home Manager, Learning Disabilities Manager, Residential Home Manager,
- The desire and ability to ensure that each person we support receives the care and support that is appropriate to their assessed individual needs.
- An understanding of CQC assessment criteria.
- Experience in managing and developing a staff team.
- Be qualified or willing to complete the Level 5 diploma in Health and Social Care.
- A good understanding of risk management and health and safety management.
- Be self-motivated, organised, flexible and caring.
If you are interested in the above Registered Manager vacancy, please call Matt Taylor at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered, and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.