Website Domus Recruitment
Join a family-run organisation providing care to the Northwest. They support adults with a variety of care needs and specialise in person-centred care with flexible services to suit the individual.
- Assist well managed service currently running 3750 hours with over 135 staff
- Ensure the compliance and quality of care is at the highest standards and adhering to CQC regulations
- Responsible for the efficient delivery of excellent service in care delivery operations while actively seeking opportunities for business growth
- Take ownership of minimizing and managing risk, addressing risk management issues as they arise
- Play a pivotal role in investigation procedures related to employee and care issues, consistently ensuring full compliance with health and safety regulations
- Minimum NVQ Level 5 qualification, or working towards
- Previous experience in Domiciliary Care
- Track record of working with CQC and being involved in inspections
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire and manage a team
- Demonstrated track record of providing exceptional care
- Competitive salary of £35,000 – £45,000 OTE
- 33 days annual leave
- Paid overtime and on call
- On call just 1 in 10
- Great support network
- High retention rate of staff
- Highest paid staff in the area
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact James Paton at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.