Website Domus Recruitment
I am working with a Home Care provider who are looking to recruit a driven and experienced Registered Manager to turnaround their Domiciliary Care service in Northampton. This branch consists of a strong office team, who will be there to support the Registered Manager.
- £40,000-£47,000 based on experience.
- 30 days annual leave.
- Bonus scheme based on growing hours.
- Shares in the business.
- On call is shared on a 5:1 basis.
Registered Manager Responsibilities:
- To prioritise improving the compliance in line with CQC regulations.
- To prepare the branch for its’ next inspection.
- To promote the growth of the service through a multi-channelled approach.
- To recruit care staff to meet service demand.
- To manage clients and to be responsible for ensuring high standards for their ongoing care.
- To manage the development and retention of the care staff.
- To create a work atmosphere that promotes a high quality of care and to maintain a culture of performance and excellence.
- To oversee the implementation of the company’s policies and procedures.
Registered Manager Requirements:
- Must have experience as a Registered Manager of a Home Care service
- Must have led a minimum of 1 CQC inspection.
- Must have achieved a Level 5 NVQ in Health and Social Care.
- Must have a UK Driving Licence.
If you are interested in this position, please apply, or for more information contact Helena Hunter at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates, we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you. If we successfully secure them a position, we will reward you with £200 – if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered with us, and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested, why not earn a bit of cash anyway!