Website Domus Recruitment
Looking for a Registered Branch Manager to oversee an established Domiciliary Care company. They are one of the company’s first ever offices and have a strong team!
The company are a franchise within the domiciliary care sector and are one of the fastest growing in the UK, with over 32 branches already.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Branch Manager:
- To manage the day-to-day running of the office
- Manage their 20 clients and 30+ care staff
- Work with the local authorities and CCGs
- Strategically trying to build the private client base
- Focus on compliance and quality within the service
- Proactive approach with recruitment and retention
Registered Branch Manager Requirements:
- Already has or working towards NVQ Level 5
- Previous experience as a Registered Manager in domiciliary care would be beneficial
- Care management experience
- Attention to detail
- Rapidly growing company
- Huge amounts of support from Head Office
- Established office with great team
- Bonus incentive scheme
If you are interested in this role then please contact Niall Adams at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!