Website Domus Recruitment
Domus are looking for a driven and motivated individual to join an established care company, in the Bedfordshire area as a Registered Manager. You’ll be responsible for overseeing a residential and supported living service, supporting adults with Learning Disabilities.
This growing company promote a supportive culture, with lots of development opportunities throughout the company.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager:
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of two small service for adults with Learning Disabilities and Autism.
- Managing rotas and budgets.
- Ensuring the teams are thoroughly supported to maintain CQC standards and regulatory bodies.
Registered Manager Requirements:
- Previous experience as a Registered Manager or similar management position.
- Experience working within services that support service users with Learning Disabilities.
- Holds a Level 5 NVQ in Leadership and Management.
- Holds a full UK driver’s license.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Lottie at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.