Website Domus Recruitment
Looking for a Registered Manager to join an established homecare franchise for their new office in the Tilbury area pf South Essex. They currently have over 60 offices across the UK.
An extremely reputable company with branches across the country and excellent support network for their Registered Managers, they really take extra steps to value their staff.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager:
- To continue building a team of carers and grow the business
- To specialise in working with privately funded clients
- Focus on compliance and quality within the service
- Identify areas to grow the branch
- Proactive approach with recruitment and retention
Registered Manager Requirements:
- Previous experience as a Registered Manager in domiciliary care would be beneficial
- Would consider Deputies or Coordinators stepping up
- Would consider candidates with experience in different care settings
- Excellent communication skills
- Well known and reputable organisation that is growing
- Chance to build something from its early stages
- Support from Head Office
- Progression opportunities
- 5% annual pay rise
- Good salary with a company or car allowance
- 33 days annual leave
- Paid on-call
- Go the extra mile to value their staff
If you are interested in this role, please contact Niall Adams at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.