Website Domus Recruitment
I’m working with a new Domiciliary Care service in Sheffield that are looking for an experienced Registered Manager. They are CQC registered, have a large office space with a training room and are going to work around the specialisms of who they decide to hire!
What’s on offer:
- 31 days annual leave (1 day gained per year-up to 39 days!)
- Bonuses based on growing the service.
Registered Manager Responsibilities:
- To have overall responsibility for the operational and care delivery functions of the service, reporting to the Director.
- To continually work on growing the service.
- To build relationship with local commissioners and healthcare professionals.
- To manage clients’ care packages and to be responsible for ensuring high standards for their ongoing care.
- To manage the development and retention of all care staff.
- To have a working understanding of the Care Act and CQC’s Essential Standards.
Registered Manager Requirements:
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years’ Registered Manager experience in Home Care.
- Must have working toward/have achieved a Level 5 NVQ in Health and Social Care.
- Must have a UK Driving Licence.
If you are interested in this position, please apply, or for more information contact Helena Hunter at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates, we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you. If we successfully secure them a position, we will reward you with £200 – if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered with us, and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested, why not earn a bit of cash anyway!