Website Domus Recruitment
Domus Recruitment are working with our client based outside of Shrewsbury, in a town called Wem, who are looking for a new Registered Manager to oversee their services that support adults with Learning Disabilities.
This service is a great opportunity for a manager to lead, and grow a service that has gone through change over the last 3-6 months. There is a stable-staffing structure in place, including an experinced Interim that has been with the company for many years.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager:
- As a Registered Manager, you will ensure your home or service is running to the highest standard, whilst promoting a supportive, safe environment for people we support, ensuring that individual needs are met each day.
- You will continually motivate your team with ideas that keep the people we support engaged, fulfilled and happy.
- To promote a supportive & enabling environment for people we support through modelling high standards of professional practice conducive to physical, emotional, social, intellectual and spiritual well-being.
- To comply with the Health & Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014 as are applicable to the people we support.
- To be a role model in your approach to work and lead by example demonstrating adaptability and flexibility to cover shift shortfalls where required, including weekday, weekend, awake night and sleep in shifts.
Registered Manager Requirements:
- Knowledge of managing the health and safety system of a team or department using a formal system, such as RIDDOR.
- Experienced in assessments and management of a team in accordance with agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Experienced in working at a senior level with other departments and external agencies.
- Experienced in financial oversight of a team or department’s budget.
- Experienced in the management of Equal Opportunities & Diversity policy in a Social Care or Health Care setting.
- Experience of working in a Social Care or Health Care setting.
- Flexible hours to suit a range of lifestyles.
- Career progression and training opportunities.
- Employee welfare and wellbeing initiatives.
- Recognition schemes, team events and social activities.
- Employee discount schemes across a range of retailers and services.
- Wagestream – a financial health app that gives you the ability to receive optional pay advances.
- Staff incentive schemes such as Refer a Friend, Employee of the Month and Heroes Awards.
- A structured career pathway that rewards your development – we call this Career Adventures.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Ben Hole at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.