Website Domus Recruitment
Domus have a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager to join a leading Health and Social Care provider, with more than 300 locations across England. This is an exciting opportunity to really make a difference to the quality of the support they provide.
They are looking for a highly competent, dynamic Registered Manager to oversee the running of a well established residential service opening very soon which will support adults with autism and/or learning disabilities in Hanley, near Stoke in Staffordshire.
Registered Manager Responsibilities?
- Managing all aspects of running the site including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
- Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
- Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
- Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
Registered Manager Requirements?
- Experience of managing a service (supported living or residential) which supports adults with a learning disability and/or autism.
- Have worked with adults with a learning disability/and or autism.
- Have proven experience at management level with a solid understanding of CQC and relevant legislation.
- Be experienced, honest, transparent with a warming approach, level headed and keeping the local authorities on-side.
- Have experience in the management of budgetary and performance issues as well as a variety of other contractual requirements.
- Maintain and develop good relationships with commissioners and families of the people supported.
- Level 5 Social Care or management qualification.
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- SMART Childcare Vouchers
- SMART Pension option
If you are interested in the above position call James Dolan at Domus Recruitment.
**As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. **