Website Domus Recruitment
Domus have an exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced Registered Manager to join a vibrant specialist health and social care provider, to manage two services in Deal, Kent, providing a high standard of care for people with Learning Disabilities and Complex Needs.
Their emphasis is to promote a person-centred approach in all aspects of the support they offer.
Their aim is to support adults with Learning Disabilities to achieve their goals in life and they actively seek out opportunities for everyone to develop their skills and confidence through a variety of staff involvement, activities and other initiatives.
We are ideally looking for an experienced Home/Service/Registered Manager as you will be responsible for the management of two services.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager:
- Responsible for the management and supervision of staff to enable them to maximise their potential, through leadership, coaching, example, support and guidance.
- Responsible for budget management.
- Adhering to all CQC regulations and raising standards of care where necessary.
- You will be required to maintain the high care standards that have been set in the home, and be an excellent manager of staff.
Registered Manager Requirements:
- Experience of managing residential homes for adults with Learning Disabilities
- A Registered Mangers Award plus Level 5 diploma or be willing to work towards
- Knowledge of the needs and rights of adults with Learning Disabilities
- Good knowledge and understanding of CQC, Health and Safety and Local Authority requirements.
- Communicate effectively to a range of audiences, both verbally and in writing including staff development.
- Support towards completing your management NVQ’s Level 5 and other qualifications that may be relevant
- Employee Assistance Programme, confidential telephone counselling and legal advice 24 hours a day, 365 days a year & a Health & Wellbeing portal
- Employee benefits platform providing discounts at over 150 retailers.
- Career progression
- Flexible working patterns
If you are interested in the above Registered Manager vacancy, please contact Michael White at Domus Recruitment.
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.