Website Domus Recruitment
Domus are looking for a driven and motivated individual to join an established care company, in the Derbyshire area as a Registered Manager. You’ll be responsible for overseeing a residential service supporting adults with Learning Disabilities.
This growing company promote a supportive culture, with lots of development opportunities throughout the company.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager:
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of a small service for adults with Learning Disabilities and Complex Needs.
- Managing rotas and budgets.
- Ensuring the teams are thoroughly supported to maintain CQC standards and regulatory bodies.
Registered Manager Requirements:
- Previous experience as a Registered Manager or similar management position.
- Experience working within services that support service users with Learning Disabilities.
- Holds a Level 5 NVQ in Leadership and Management.
- Holds a full UK driver’s license.
• 20 days + 8 bank holidays paid each year.
• Contributory pension scheme
• Confidential, supportive Employee Assistance Programme, accessible 24/7.
• Paid comprehensive learning and development opportunities so we can invest in your future – including internal leadership competency sessions and recognised qualifications.
• Access to attractive and exclusive employee benefits including savings on shopping, leisure, and household expenses.
• A generous referral scheme. If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Lottie at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.