Website Domus Recruitment
I am looking for a Registered Manager to join one of the largest and most well-respected domiciliary care franchises in the UK.
The role will be to help establish and develop a new branch in Pontypool. This company are renown for providing high quality, bespoke home care to private elderly clients.
- Deliver bespoke homecare nationally
- Franchise setup
- Minimum of 1-hour care calls
- Offer personal care and assist with medication to mainly the elderly
- Value their employees, offering ongoing training and opportunities for career progression
- Being proactive in driving growth and development of this newly established service
- Ensure training and support of highest quality delivered to carers
- Motivate and support staff to maintain, implement and achieve ongoing growth
- Ensure the service remains compliant with the CIW regulations
- Focus on recruiting and retaining care staff
- Previous care experience is essential, preferably at management level
- Level 5 Health and Social care qualification essential
- Good knowledge of CIW regulations
- Good commercial awareness
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Knowledge of Pontypool and surrounding areas desirable
- Passionate about delivering high-quality care
You MUST have worked within a care setting at management level.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Joel Stott at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!