Website Domus Recruitment
I am working on behalf of an exciting homecare company who are seeking a Registered Manager to join them on their journey to become one of the major providers of homecare in the Telford area.
This is a young, independent provider who have quickly gained an excellent reputation among clients for the high-quality service they provide. This will be an excellent opportunity for an experienced Deputy/ Care Manager to join a service that is looking to expand and really put their stamp on their own homecare service.
Key Responsibilities of the Registered Manager:
- Ensure quality and consistency is maintained throughout the service
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with staff, service users and external stakeholders
- Ensure service is Compliant with CQC regulations
- Work with the Director to focus on growing the hours of care being delivered
- Manage the provision of care for service users
- Effectively manage the team and ensure staff morale remains high
Registered Manager Requirements:
- Previous experience in a care setting essential, preferably within a domiciliary care setting
- Driven and ambitious who loves a challenge
- Knowledge of the Telford area desirable
- Good knowledge of CQC regulations
- A team player whose goal is to leverage good service
- Level 5 qualification or working towards
- Work within a positive environment with amazing team spirit
- 31 days annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- Fantastic support network within the company
- Step into expanding business with excellent potential
- Opportunity for salary to increase quickly
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Joel Stott at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.