Website Domus Recruitment
I am working on behalf of a national, premium domiciliary care company who are offering a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Care Coordinator/ Deputy Manager within homecare to become a Registered Manager.
The service is very well established and have fantastic levels of support from a very strong operational team. They are looking to bring in an ambitious individual within domiciliary care looking to step up, offering them extensive training and development to become an experienced Care Manager registered with CQC!
- One of largest homecare providers in the UK
- Specialise in providing expert home care for the elderly
- Provide ongoing support to managers in lots of different areas including: recruitment, compliance etc
- Well established and long-standing office team offering fantastic support
- Value their employees, offering ongoing training and opportunities for career progression
- Paying above the market salary
- Managing the day to day running of the branch and delivery of care
- Ensure the service is compliant with CQC
- Ensure clients are having the best experience possible
- Be proactive in looking at ways to grow the hours of care delivered
- Liaising with various stakeholders
- Manage and lead the team
- Not part of the on-call rota so can put full focus into management of the branch
- Previous domiciliary care experience
- Ambitious and willing to learn
- People management skills
- Knowledge of Solihull/ Birmingham area
- Excellent personal skills
- Passionate about delivering high-quality care
You MUST have worked within a care setting at management level.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Joel Stott at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!