Website Domus Recruitment
A well established, independent homecare provider is seeking a passionate and driven individual to join them on their journey and become Registered Manager of their newly established Milton Keynes office.
This will be an opportunity to really write your own story within this company, giving you lots of flexibility and autonomy to make key decisions in how to develop the branch. The Director has a number of years successfully operating a business within the sector and will give you all the support you need in successfully growing the service
Key Responsibilities of the Registered Manager:
- Ensure quality and consistency is maintained throughout the service
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with staff, service users and external stakeholders
- Work with the Director to grow the hours of care being delivered at the service
- Ensure service is Compliant with CQC regulations
- Manage the provision of care for service users
- Effectively manage the team and ensure staff morale remains high
Registered Manager Requirements:
- Previous experience in a care setting essential
- Driver with own vehicle
- Driven and ambitious who loves a challenge
- Fantastic knowledge of CQC regulations
- A team player whose goal is to leverage good service
- Level 5 qualification or working towards
- Work within a positive environment with amazing team spirit
- 33 days annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- Fantastic support network within the company
- No on call or weekend work contracted for the RM
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact/send your full CV to Joel Stott at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.