Website Domus Recruitment
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in Devon for a Manager to help manage a residential service. I am recruiting for this exciting opportunity on behalf of a National Charitable Provider that supports people with Learning Disabilities, Autism, and Mental Health needs, at home and in the community.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who admires working alongside a national charitable provider who has great growth opportunities and a fantastic reputation providing quality care for service users.
- Work across the services providing leadership and guidance to the teams, observe and feedback on practice to improve quality, positive behavioural support and person-centred approaches.
- Undertake regular supervision meetings with staff & facilitate team meetings.
- Ensure support plans are current and staff are aware of the review and implementation of individual support plans.
- Support people we support to build community links with the local neighbourhood.
- Manage performance issues engaging the appropriate informal / formal processes where necessary and with guidance from Service Manager/HR.
- Manage the staffing resources of the service including rota management and staff budgets
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested.
- Three years’ experience as a manager or similar role within the health and social care sector.
- Experience of building staff skill sets and further expanding the current contracted staff team.
- A strategic and operational skill set to ensure outstanding outcomes for the people we support.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- A commitment to person centred working facilitated by the use of multimedia.
- A drive and commitment to further develop and utilise the outside space
- 20 days paid annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays), which increases after 3- and 5-years’ service
- Pension Contribution
- Access to free occupational health, physiotherapy, counselling and advice services Fully paid training and access to nationally recognised qualifications
- Travel to work scheme (season ticket loan)
- Access to an online shopping platform with discounts from over 3,500 retailers
If you are interested in the above position call Ella Bryett on Domus Recruitment.
**As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. **