Website Domus Recruitment
Domus are looking for a dedicated and motivated Health and Social Care profession to join a national provider of care and support for adults with Learning Disabilities as a Registered Manager in Dover, Kent.
You will take full managerial responsibility of a small residential service for adults with Learning Disabilities, responsible for the overall supervision, quality assurance, monitoring, regulatory requirements and day to day management of staff.
The responsibilities for this role are centered on the delivery, quality, financial stability and the on-going development of the services.
The successful candidate will be responsible and accountable for the 24-hour management of the services, ensuring that all aspects of support and service delivery are person centered, staff are valued and we achieve the best possible outcomes in all aspects of service delivery.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a nationwide provider of care with over 30 years’ experience supporting vulnerable adults with Learning Disabilities, Mental Health needs and Complex Needs.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager:
- Responsible for the management and supervision of staff to enable them to maximise their potential, through leadership, coaching, example, support and guidance.
- Responsible for budget management.
- Adhering to all CQC regulations and raising standards of care where necessary.
- Be responsible for the negotiation of contracts and fees with Local Authorities and PCT`s for new and existing services.
- You will be required to maintain the high care standards that have been set in the home, and be an excellent manager of staff.
Key requirements a Registered Manager must have:
- Experience of managing services for adults with Learning Disabilities.
- NVQ Level 5 or equivalent qualification.
- Effective communication, leadership and coaching skills are important as you will be responsible for managing a Deputy Manager and team of Support Workers, as well as communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- You will also be committed to person centered planning and positive risk taking with a real passion for improvement and continuous development.
- A driver with a full license.
- Good knowledge and understanding of CQC, Health and Safety and Local Authority requirements.
- Flexible additional holiday purchase scheme
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Domestic Helpline
- Childcare Vouchers
- Special Retail Discount Vouchers
- A variety of leisure, holiday and travel discount
- General and Travel insurance deals
- Personal Finance and Mortgage Advice
- Eye Care and Hospital plans
If you are interested in the above Registered Manager vacancy, please call Michael at Domus recruitment.
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds worth of high street shopping vouchers if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.