Website Domus Recruitment
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager has arisen in Tyne and Wear. I am recruiting for a very supportive and caring company going through a huge restructure and have great support in place for the Registered Manager if needed.
It is a residential service which provides support for people with learning disabilities and huge progression opportunities.
Responsibilities of Registered Manager:
- To achieve Registered Manager status with the regulator CQC.
- To be responsible for the day to day operational management of the home
- To ensure that the home is compliant with all relevant statutory regulations, frameworks and guidance.
- Provide effective leadership to the staff team, acting as a positive role model communicating effectively and by listening and recognising different perspectives.
- To support the Regional Head of Residential Services in the strategic development of Residential Services
- To take full responsibility for the implementation of the Quality Standards Regulations and, ensure they are translated into day-to-day practice and provide evidence to support this for the Head of Service to satisfy CQC and strategic directives.
- Managing and leading teams•
- Delegating workloads and responsibilities
- Managing conflict
- Safeguarding referrals/procedures
- Level 3 Lead Adult Care Worker qualification
- Level 5 Leader in Adult Care
- Level 2 qualification in Literacy and Numeracy
- Care Certificate
- Managers will have support from Peripatetic, Regional head & director of care.
- Yearly they look at salary and increase in line with any changes,
- Blue light card – Phab rewards – Cash back, discounts in shops etc
- Company event, monthly events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Support with sick pay,
- Occupational therapy,
- Well being support
If you are interested in the above position please apply with your up to date CV to email@example.com, or for more information contact Ryan Wood by calling Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.