Website Domus Recruitment
A specialist care provider is seeking a Registered Manager for two services located in North Yorkshire that offers support for people with Visual Impairment, Learning Disabilities and Physical Disabilities.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a very supportive, quirky and well structured company with great benefits and yearly reviews on your salary.
Essential Criteria for the candidate:
- Proven experience in managing services and staff
- Be able to maintain an organised approach whilst working admin
- Level 5 in management
- Proven experience completing audits linked to CQC inspections
- Experience in Learning Disabilities and Physical Disabilities
Salary – £32,500 – £32935.40
Shift Pattern – Monday to Friday with some weekends. (This will be reviewed in the new year and weekends will become an over time option with a £1,55ph increment on top of your salary) Responsibilities of Registered Manager:
- Manage a staff team.
- Ensure that there is a coordinated and consistent approach to service provision that is cost effective and efficient, making the best use of allocated resources.
- Identify recruitment needs and develop plans to ensure the service is appropriately resourced.
- Be routinely involved in a range of HR duties including:
- Workforce Planning
- Recruitment and Selection
- Supervision and Appraisal
- Disciplinary/Capability Procedures
- Absence Management
- Competitive Salary
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Yearly reviews on Salary
- Full Training
- Paid DBS
- Paid CQC Registration
If you are interested in the above position please apply or for more information contact Ryan Wood at Domus Recruitment.
*Please note applying with your CV will make the process a lot quicker when discussing yourself and the role.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.