Website Domus Recruitment
If you have significant experience of working within a Learning Disability residential children service as a Registered Manager and are looking for a new challenge with a dynamic and forward-thinking company; then this is a great opportunity for you.
Leading provider of innovative care and education for young people within the UK with more than 80% of our services rated ‘good’ or ‘outstanding’ by OFSTED. We specialise in working with children and young people with a range of behavioural difficulties, mental health and learning disabilities in a variety of settings. this is an organisation where everyone thrives through our core values of
Excellence, Passion, Integrity and being Caring
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager
- With support from the Regional Manager, you will have overall responsibility for the management, leadership and direction of our establishment in Manchester.
- You will achieve the highest standards of performance to help exceed quality standards and performance, resulting in unmatched levels of support provided to the young people within our care.
- The role will be busy and varied and you will take the operational lead for all safeguarding matters.
- You will also be responsible for training, supervision and provide advice to support and develop the children’s Residential Home.
- Working as a Registered Manager, you must be willing to go above and beyond for the children and young people, ensuring that they have a positive experience of childhood that they can reflect upon and carry with them into adulthood.
Registered Manager Requirements:
- You will have significant experience of working in a LD residential childcare setting, and you will have previous management experience.
- You will have a commitment to delivering high quality care according to OFSTED regulations. You will also have a good understanding of SCCIF guidelines to help focus on the things that matter most to children’s lives.
- You will have some In-depth knowledge of LD and other complex and challenging behaviour needs of young people.
- You will also hold a current UK Driving License and have access to a vehicle which can be used for business purposes.
- A Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Services (Children and Young People’s Residential Management) qualification is a bonus but not essential.
- You must however have supervisory or management experience to meet OFSTED regulation requirements.
- Generous Bonus Scheme
- £5,000 welcome bonus
- 33 Days Annual Leave Entitlement (Inc. Bank Holidays
- Access to Benefits Package (Retail, Leisure, Entertainment Discounts, Access to Employee Assistance Program, Health & Eye Care)
- Access to further professional development
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Cameron at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.