Website Domus Recruitment
I am recruiting for a Registered Manager to join a fantastic client of mine to oversee 4 Supported Living services which supports adults with Learning Disabilities, Complex Behavioural and health needs in Milton Keynes. This is a special opportunity for a candidate to join a team where the support network within the company is unmatched. The ideal candidate does not have to be registered previously but who has an understanding about processes around holding a registration.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager:
- Ensure that the actions of all staff directly supporting people using the service support their care, protection and well-being, and in compliance with external regulations and standards.
- In the absence of the Area Manager take other responsibilities for all aspects of the operation of the office.
- Monitor and support the delivery of person-centred services to all people using the service.
- Monitor and support the health and safety of both people using the service and support staf.
- Provide supervision and support to Team Leaders through effective recruitment and selection, coaching and Performance Management as well as Support to manage their team of Support Workers.
- Ensure effective financial administration of the services delivered, through the effective deployment of staff and budgets
- Work effectively with external agencies to promote the work of Lifeways and to increase referrals and placements within the Area in line with defined business targets.
- Develop knowledge and skill of staff teams through delivering service specific training as and when required
Register Manager Requirements:
- You will possess good time management skills and be IT literate.
- Ideally a minimum of four years’ experience preferably within the relevant field and a minimum of three years’ management experience.
- You will be committed to reporting on Service User outcomes and organizational KPI reporting.
- A relevant professional Qualification at Level 3 or Higher in Care or Management e.g. NVQ/SVQ, QCF Award Certificate or Diploma (also known as BTEC Professional Award, Certificate, Diploma) and working towards Level 5 or above.
- Motivational with leadership skills
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Referral programme
- Store discount
If you are interested in the above Registered Manager please apply, or for more information contact Suzie Bentley at Domus Recruitment.
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.