Website Domus Recruitment
Domus are on the lookout for a Registered Manager in the Leeds area to join a Private Care Home who support adults with Learning Disabilities.
As the Registered Manager, you will be responsible for the management of a small service for adults with Learning Disabilities.
You’ll be reporting into the Operations Manager and overseeing a supportive team. As a Registered Manager, there is also potential to progress within the company.
You will be responsible for managing all aspects of the service to ensure the highest quality standards of treatment and care.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager:
- Responsible for the management and supervision of staff to enable them to maximise their potential, through leadership, coaching, example, support and guidance.
- Responsible for budget management.
- Adhering to all CQC regulations and raising standards of care where necessary.
- You will be required to maintain the high care standards that have been set in the home and be an excellent manager of staff.
Key requirements a Registered Manager must have:
- An experienced Manager with minimum (NVQ) level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care. Would be desirable to have a (NVQ) level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care or working towards it.
- A record of managing a high quality, residential service
- A strong commitment to person-centred independence-building services
- Experience of managing budgets and financial systems
- An experienced people leader with a track record of developing a team and managing performance
If you are interested in the above Registered Manager vacancy, please contact Lottie Savage at Domus Recruitment.
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds worth of high street shopping vouchers if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.