Website Domus Recruitment
Domus are looking for an experienced Health and Social Care professional to join a national charity as a Registered Manager (Supported Living) in Southampton, Hampshire.
As the Registered Manager, you will oversee a cluster of Supported Living services and a Day Service, for adults with Learning Disabilities around the Southampton area.
This is an incredibly rewarding opportunity to become a multi-site manager, leading these specialist services in the right way with the right values and cultures embedded at the very heart of it.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager:
- To work with the people supported and their families, supporting them in the decisions they make about how they live their lives and ensuring that personal needs are met.
- Manage all aspects of running the home including but not limited to: supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
- Monitor activities and ensure quality of support and care is in line with the company’s policy and sector regulatory standards.
- Create a culture of team development and team working that aspires the delivery of best practice for individuals using our services.
- Demonstrate the ability to represent the organisation in an appropriate and professional manner in all internal and external contact and relationships.
Key requirements a Registered Manager must have:
- QCF Level 5 or working towards one (or equivalent)
- Prior experience and an understanding of learning disabilities and other complex needs
- Management level experience within the social care sector
- Experience of effectively managing change and delivering service improvements
- Experience of collaborating with local Authorities, Commissioners, families and circles of support
- Exemplary leadership that develops high performing teams through a coaching and collaborative approach
- Effective budget and resource management skills
- Experience of multi-site management
- Flexible additional holiday purchase scheme
- Attractive pension contribution
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Special Retail Discount Vouchers
If you are interested in the above Registered Manager vacancy, please contact Michael White at Domus Recruitment.
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds worth of high street shopping vouchers if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.