Website Domus Recruitment
An excellent opportunity for a Registered Manager has arisen to join a sector leading healthcare provider with a great ethos and reputation. I am recruiting for a Residential service in Newent which supports adults with Learning Disabilities to reach their fullest potential. My client takes pride in providing good quality care and support for adults with Learning Disabilities, autism, brain injuries and other complex needs across the UK providing exceptional person-centred care and support.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking for a great company with an excellent support structure and progress within their career. My client would consider experienced Deputy Manager candidates who are looking to take a step up. You will be taking over an established service with a high-performing, value led team. The service is currently rated ‘Good’ with CQC.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager:
- Managing all aspects of running the home including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
- Responsible for training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
- Adhering to all CQC regulations and raising standards of care where necessary.
- Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
- Sound people management skills
Registered Manager Requirements:
- Experience of managing Learning Disabilities services and complex needs
- Experience of supporting people with Learning Disabilities within a residential setting.
- Very strong knowledge and understanding of CQC, Health and Safety and Local Authority requirements.
- Experience of line managing a team – minimum 2 years’ experience
- NVQ 5 or above would be ideal
- Enhanced disclosure
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Retail rewards and savings
- Long service awards
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Ella Bryett at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.