Website Domus Recruitment
Domus are on the lookout for a Registered Manager to take the reins of a brand-new residential service in Redhill, Surrey for adults with Mental Health needs.
The newly registered residential service in Redhill currently supports 5 adults with Mental Health needs but has space for 19, so having contacts in the local area to increase referrals is essential. As the occupancy increases, your salary will also!
The primary focus of the service is to provide care and support for adults with Mental Health needs but this also includes Adults with complex needs including Acquired Brain Injury.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced manager to put their mark on a brand-new service!
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager:
- Responsible for the management and supervision of staff to enable them to maximise their potential, through leadership, coaching, example, support and guidance.
- Responsible for budget management.
- Adhering to all CQC regulations and raising standards of care where necessary.
- Be responsible for the negotiation of contracts and fees with Local Authorities and PCT`s for new and existing services.
- You will be required to maintain the high care standards that have been set in the home and be an excellent manager of staff.
Registered Manager Requirements:
- NVQ Level 5 (or equivalent) or the ability to work towards.
- Good knowledge and understanding of CQC, Health and Safety and Local Authority requirements.
- Experience of managing residential services for adults with Mental Health needs.
- A background in recruiting staff team and occupancy.
- Experience of line managing a large staff team.
- Pension scheme with a company contribution
- Cycle scheme
- Computing scheme
If you are interested in the above Registered Manager vacancy, please call Michael at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.