Website Domus Recruitment
Domus have here a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Manager who is looking for an exciting new role in Middlesbrough. As Registered Manager you will be responsible for the operational day-to-day management of the service ensuring continued compliance with relevant legislation. Working in partnership with colleagues in the senior management team you will ensure the provision of a high-quality service enabling individual needs and organisational priorities to be met in accordance with available resources.
The service is run by a highly reputable provider with a number of services in the North of England and caters for service users with a mixture of needs, LD/autism. They are looking for someone to come in and deliver a person-centred approach.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager:
- Management and training of staff
- Provision of high-quality individualised care for Service Users
- Ensuring effective communication with all parties.
- Maintaining the physical environment.
- Performance of the Service, including CQC
Registered Manager Requirements:
- Must be an effective communicator
- Deliver a person-centred approach
- Strong knowledge of compliance
- Previous registration with CQC is desirable
- Ideally have a background in Residential care management
- Candidates from Supported Living background would also be considered.
- 28 days holiday (inc. bank holidays)
- Lots of bonus potential (up to £4k per annum)
- Fantastic development opportunities
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Matt Simmons at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.