Website Domus Recruitment
Domus have a brilliant opportunity for a committed, dynamic Registered Manager in the Learning Disability/Mental Health sector to join a market leading Health and Social Care charity in Ely, Cambridgeshire. This is an exciting opportunity to really make a difference to the quality of the support they provide.
My client is looking for a dedicated manager to lead and develop their specialist 25 bedded neurorehabilitation centre in Ely. My clients service supports Adults who have an acquired brain injury for 12 weeks with a view to support them on their return home from hospital.
You will work alongside a full MDT based at the service and lead a large team of over 60 staff. This role would suit a highly experienced Registered Manager, Multisite Manager or even an Area Manager looking for a new challenge in a busy fast paced environment.
Responsibilities of a Registered Service Manager:
- The successful candidate will be responsible and accountable for the 24-hour management of the Service, ensuring that all aspects of support and service delivery is focused on meeting the needs and preferences of the people supported within the philosophical framework of person centred planning.
- Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
- Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
- Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
Registered Service Manager Requirements:
- An experienced Registered Manager with a QCF (NVQ) level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care or equivalent
- A record of managing a high quality residential service – ideally in a multi-site capacity
- A strong commitment to person-centred independence-building services
- Experience of managing budgets and financial systems
- An experienced people leader with a track record of developing a large team and managing performance
- 38 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Excellent training and support
- Group life assurance
- Eye voucher scheme
- Free parking
- Nationwide employee staff discounts incl. gym membership, eating out and shopping.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Nichole Wheeler at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.