Website Domus Recruitment
This is a fantastic opportunity for an RNLD/RMN to join a market provider, that specialises in caring for adults with mental health needsand learning disabilities. Within this company you will receive excellent training, support and career progression opportunities.
You will play a crucial role in ensuring the highest standards of person centred care are provided to the people they support at their specialist facility – using a wide range of bespoke care planning and risk management strategies.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Staff Nurse:
- Deliver high quality, service users focussed care
- Participate in the development of new services and care pathways
- Support the local implementation of the Group Nursing Strategy
- Engage in continuous quality improvement within your service
Senior Staff Nurse Requirements:
- Registered nurse with active NMC PIN
- Newly Qualified nurses welcomed as Preceptorship can be offered
- Relevant clinical experience
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and commitment to change, improvement and quality
- Ability to develop and use flexible and innovative approaches to practise.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Free on-site parking
- Free meals on duty
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday – Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- Long service award
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Isabella at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.