Website Domus Recruitment
We seek GPs of all experience levels to join our friendly, innovative, and progressive practice.
The post-holder will manage a caseload and deal with a wide range of health needs in a primar care setting, ensuring the highest standards of care for all registered and temporary patients.
Key Responsibilities of a Salaried GP:
- In accordance with the Practice timetable, as agreed, the post-holder will make him/her-self available to undertake a variety of duties including surgery consultations, telephone consultations and queries, visiting patients at home, checking and signing repeat prescriptions and dealing with queries, paperwork and correspondence in a timely fashion
- Making professional, autonomous decisions in relation to presenting problems, whether self-referred or referred from other health care workers within the organisation
- Assessing the health care needs of patients with undifferentiated and undiagnosed
- Screening patients for disease risk factors and early signs of illness
- In consultation with patients and in line with current Practice disease management
protocols, developing care plans for health
Salaried GP Requirements:
- Fully qualified GP with GMC registration
- Annual appraisal and revalidation (when appropriate)
- General practice (Vocational Training Scheme) trained
- On the English medical performers list
- Enhanced DBS check
- Current CPR certificate
- Annual Leave (pro rata for Part Time) – 28 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays).
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Store discount
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Vikas Vijayan at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.