Website Domus Recruitment
I am recruiting for an experienced Service Manager or Registered to join my client’s team in their Supported Living Service in Wroxham, Norfolk. The is a non-registered position as there is a Registered Manager in post who you will work closely alongside. This is a new opportunity for someone with experience in Learning Disabilities, Autism, Complex Care and Behaviour Challenges in a beautiful newly opened service.
My client’s service is a converted Edwardian Mansion, comprised of 11 purpose-built townhouses, apartments and a cottage all set in a stunning three acres of landscaped parkland.
Key Responsibilities of a Service Manager:
- Monitor and support the delivery of person-centred services to all people using the service.
- Monitor and support the health and safety of both people using the service and support staff
- Ensure that the actions of all staff directly supporting people using the service support their care, protection and well-being, and in compliance with external regulations and standards.
- Provide supervision and support to Team Leaders through effective recruitment and selection, coaching and Performance Management as well as Support to manage their team of Support Workers.
- Ensure effective financial administration of the services delivered, through the effective deployment of staff and budgets
- Develop knowledge and skill of staff teams through delivering service specific training as and when required
- In this role you will be required to be highly flexible and participate in the 24 hour on-call rotational system providing management support to staff and person-centred approaches to the people who use our services.
Service Manager Requirements:
- Ideally a minimum of four years’ experience preferably within the relevant field and a minimum of three years’ management experience.
- You will possess good time management skills and be IT literate.
- You will be committed to reporting on Service User outcomes and organisational KPI reporting.
- A relevant professional Qualification at Level 4 or Higher in Care or Management e.g. NVQ/SVQ, QCF Award Certificate or Diploma (also known as BTEC Professional Award, Certificate, Diploma) and working towards Level 5 or above.
- Motivational with leadership skills
- Self-starter with attention to prompt timekeeping
- Organised with ability to meet deadlines and fulfil obligations generally
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent financial skills
- Person centred approach to delivery of services
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Nichole at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.