Website Domus Recruitment
Domus are delighted to be working with a fantastic and well-established care provider in the Leeds area. They are looking to recruit for a dedicated Service Manager to oversee the running of a service for adults with a range of learning disabilities, mental health and other associated needs.
Our client is well known for providing top training to their staff and have exceptional staff retention. This care provider is also well known for upholding strong values and put service users at the forefront of everything they do.
Key Responsibilities of a Service Manager:
- Providing planned, competent, motivated 24-hour personal care with holistic support ensuring the staff team consistently delivers the support needs of the individuals.
- Delivering successful; structured support, teaching, coaching, mentoring and developing each team member ensuring learning is put into daily practice.
- Making certain the environment and supports are always risk-managed and safeguarding individuals from any form of harm or abuse. Understanding and implementing transparent ‘duty of candour’.
- Adhering to policies, procedures and standards. Ensuring service compliance and quality meets all legislative requirements of CQC, Safeguarding, Employment, Care and Mental Capacity Acts, Health and Safety, Data Protection and service specific requirements.
- Maintaining warm and welcoming homely environments, driving continuous quality improvement in all areas of the service, taking prompt corrective actions where required.
- Accurately detailing, recording and reporting all information relating to the support delivered. Progressing compliments, ideas, concerns and complaints using relevant forums, tools and reporting processes.
Service Manager Requirements:
- Put philosophy into practice by promoting; Person-Led supports, self and others health and wellbeing, always being a positive role model/mentor, being self-disciplined
- Teach and progress abilities in others to develop; ‘Skills for living’, self-advocacy, professional advocate for people within the home and in the community and personal career.
- Essential to have achieved or work towards Diploma in Leadership and Management Level 5
- Show passion, commitment, enthusiasm and drive
- Adhere to finance and budgeting discipline and ability to support and teach others to
- Ability to lead, manage and develop a service team in line with the ethos and culture
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Matt Simmons at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.