Website Domus Recruitment
An excellent care provider is seeking a Service Manager for a home near Shildon which supports people with Learning Disabilities. They are looking for someone who can lead, motivate and manage a team of support workers to enable more people to discover new possibilities in everyday life.
This provider is a national company with a great reputation for specialist residential and community care for adults with complex needs, mental health issues, learning disabilities and brain injuries.
All off rota, covering on call/ shifts when needed
Service Manager Responsibilities
- To be responsible and participate in the day-to-day implementation of individual support plans and activities
- To be responsible for the implementation, monitoring and reviews of the practices and systems in the home, to ensure that they meet and exceed the requirements of the service.
- To maintain effective communication and liaison with staff, service users, families and other whilst respecting appropriate confidentiality
- To promote positive and personalised outcomes of Service Users
- To maintain accurate notes and records as and when required
- To deliver a high level of quality support to Service Users
- To work as part of a team to provide high quality care
- To recruit, manage, retain and train staff both individually and as team members
Requirements of Registered Manager:
- Commitment to delivering high quality care.
- Previous managerial experience in a care setting.
- Strong working knowledge of care standards and regulations.
- Have a Registered Managers Award plus Level 5 diploma or be willing to work towards.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Reliability and being approachable.
- Enhanced disclosure.
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday.
- Retail Rewards and savings.
- Long Service Awards.
- Refer a Friend Scheme of £500 – £2000 – T&C’s Apply
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Jade by calling Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.