Website Domus Recruitment
An established CQC-rated Outstanding provider of care and support for people with learning disabilities, autism and mental health are looking to recruit a Service Manager for one of their family focused services.
- Looking for enthusiastic individuals who want to make a difference to people’s lives.
- We are looking for someone who can lead, mentor and coach a team who provide high quality person-centred care and support in a supported living setting for individuals with complex care needs, including autism and behaviours of concern.
Key Responsibilities of a Service Manager:
- Oversee the team, provide support, guidance and coaching to the team delivering care.
- Ensure the team is actively working towards supporting Clients to achieve personal goals and aspirations.
- Ensure the team provide support in line with client’s individual support plans.
- Undertake and submit weekly reviews of care, apply manager commentary and submit reports.
- Support the creation and implementation of transitions, participate in assessments, attend discharge meetings and CPA/MDT reviews.
- Arrange, participate and record Client reviews.
- Complete monthly audits on client finances and expenditure.
- Creation of new support plans; implement, amend and review for quality assurance.
- Contribute to the creation of risk assessments; implement amend and review for quality assurance.
- Adhere to policy and procedural health and safety, undertaking fire checks, reporting any concerns and repairs where required.
- Ensure team compliance and due diligence to all policy and procedures. Identify potential policy and procedural changes and report to the relevant person.
- Follow safeguarding procedures.
- Undertake meds competencies, error investigations and audits for medication records.
- Schedule client medication reviews.
- Report any concerns, complaints or compliments and respond where appropriate.
- Construct a shift rota to commissioned hours, arranging cover for sickness or other absences, making amendments where appropriate to the shift rota software and authorising changes
- Assist with induction of new starters and support the completion of the Job Induction Programme.
- Be part of an on-call rotation team.
- Monitor holiday requests, approval and management.
- Participate in recruitment.
- Identify team and individual training and development needs.
- Be able to drop in to perform all duties of a Support Worker and deputise in the absence of Service/Locality Manager.
Service Manager Requirements:
- NVQ Level 3 qualification or above.
- Willingness to work flexibly and to keep knowledge and skills up to date.
- Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
- Driving License preferable no more than 6 points and class 1 business insurance, (expenses paid for insurance where necessary.
- Casual dress
- Cycle to work & voucher schemes
- Healthcare plan
- Learning and development opportunities
- Career progression
- Additional holidays
- Fully funded apprenticeships
- Paid DBS checks and awards celebrations
If you are interested in the above Service Manager position please apply, or for more information contact Ryan at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.