Website Domus Recruitment
We are looking for a Service Manager with extensive experience at management level within the Health and Social Care sector, who is able to demonstrate a track record in motivating and managing staff, together with a clear understanding of leadership responsibilities in social care. You will oversee 2 Supported Living services, 1 is a 6-bed service and the other is 7 beds. These services support individuals with Learning Disabilities.
Key Responsibilities of a Service Manager
- Lead by example & manage staff teams, ensuring that staff are recruited, inducted, trained and supported through supervision & appraisal in accordance with policies and procedures.
- To be the responsible, accountable individual that ensures that the service/s operate within the guidelines agreed by the Services Director.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the domiciliary care & support services and the effective management of outcomes of care and support contracts within the agreed service standards and budgetary constraints.
- Lead and manage the teams working with colleagues internally and externally to deliver activities and services for service users.
Service Manager Requirements:
- 3 years’ experience of managing and motivating a staff team.
- Experience of the Management of staff including recruitment and selection, supervision, performance appraisals and identifying training needs.
- NVQ level 4 in care or equivalent
- Experience of developing and maintaining relationships with other professionals, families and involved persons
- Able to lead the team by example undertaking team tasks be a role model.
- Competitive salary
- Internal training & progression.
- Flexible hours
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Ben Hole at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.