Website Domus Recruitment
Domus are proud to be working with a fantastic growing provider for adults with learning disabilities and mental health needs. I am recruiting for a dedicated Service Manager to oversee the running of one of their Supported Living services in Luton for adults with a range of learning disabilities, mental health and other associated needs.
This is a non-registered CQC position as the Area Manager is the registered manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop with a brilliant organisation who have exciting expansion plans for this year! In addition to this the company will pay for any training and will support you through it!
Key Responsibilities of a Service Manager:
- Managing all aspects of running the service including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
- Safeguarding, DOLS, MHCA and other regulatory knowledge
- Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
- Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
- Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
- Ensuring quality and compliance is excellent
Service Manager – The ideal candidate will:
- Have a level 4/5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care or willing to work towards
- Have managed services for adults with learning disabilities and/or mental health needs previously.
- Have CQC experience
- Have strong people and communication skills.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ supervisory experience in the social care sector.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Nichole Wheeler at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.