Website Domus Recruitment
I am recruiting for a Service Manager for my clients Supported Living service in Stanmore which supports Adults with Learning Disabilities and Autism. My client, a National Charity, are looking for someone who is quality focused and keen to take a “Good” service from strength to strength.
As a Service Manager you will be responsible for running the day-to-day operations. You will provide effective leadership and management to a well-established team focusing on enhancing life and social skills for independent living, assisting my clients service users to pursue their goals and interests, and to encourage social inclusion and activities.
I am looking to speak with compassionate, experienced and knowledgeable managers who are looking for a new and exciting challenge. My client is happy to consider highly experience Deputy Managers who are looking to take that step up.
Key Responsibilities of a Service Manager:
- Ensure the service users receive individualised person-centered support to enable them to enjoy as fully as possible a fulfilling and valued life.
- Ensure staff encourage and support the service users in expressing their needs, enabling them to make choices and to participate in planning the support they need.
- Ensure service users have person centered plans, that these are reviewed, evaluated in partnership with the service users, key workers, family members and other professionals.
- Ensure the service users have a health action plan, receive advice, regular health checks to maintain their physical and emotional well-being. Ensure medication is administered and recorded as prescribed.
- To be accountable for the overall quality of the service and to ensure it conforms with the care quality commission essential care standards for quality and safety
- To ensure policies and legislation pertaining to the business are fully understood and followed.
- To work closely with the group’s senior management and finance director in the management of the service budgets.
- To take positive steps to market the services to commissioning bodies and to take action to address voids, to ensure that full occupancy is achieved and maintained market the services to commissioning bodies and to take action to address voids, to ensure that full occupancy is achieved and maintained
Service Manager Requirements:
- 3+ years’ experience as a Service Manager supporting Adults with Learning Disabilities or 5+ years as a highly experienced Deputy Manager
- Experience Supporting Adults with Learning Disabilities and/or Autism
- Experience working in a Supported Living setting
- Ideally you will have your Level 5 in Health and Social Care Leadership and Management – if not you will have your Level 3 and be willing to work towards your Level 5.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Nichole Wheeler at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.